- A Gem of a Challenge 2W Furry Friends (Week 2 of 2)
- Addicted to CAS 2W, 3E, 5C must be CAS Smile (W2 of 2)
- Allsorts W,3E #410 - Bring On The Bling
- Catch The Bug W,3E,SIO Raining Cats and Dogs
- Challenge Up Your Life 2W,E1, Butterflies and Pink (W2 of 2)
- Christmas Card Throwdown 2W,C12,Cards, must be Christmas Musical Notation (Week 2 of 2)
- Crafting with Dragonflies 2W,1E, No rude/sexy or Halloween/witch cards only #78 - Easter Card (Week 1 of 2)
- Crafty Calendar M,1E April- April showners/ or Spring
- Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, Animals or Birds (W1 of 2)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas #319 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Snowman
- Crazy 4 Challenges W,1E - Animals
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Spring or Easter (W1 of 2)
- Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog 2W, E3 Must stamp,No digi Blog Closing
- Hiding in my Craft Room W,1E o TBA
- Imagine That! Creative Playground M First Sat SIO April - Anything Goes
- Inkspirational 2W,C10 Spring (W1 of 2)
- Just Us Girls W #384 - Multi Step Stamping
- Kit and Clowder M challenges moved to facebook
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps W, SIR to win #376 Easter
- Less Is More W, C5, must be CAS #323 - One Layer Card + Curve
- Let's Color Saturday Linky Party M(1st Sat) E and C unlimited (Must include hand colored image) taking a break
- My Time to Craft 2W #343 - No Designer Paper (W1 of 2)
- Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenges W must sign in - Anything Goes
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge M P1,SIR April - Spring or Easter
- Scrap and Craft Inspiration M, 1st Saturday - April -Show me some Chipboard
- Scrappers Delights M, First Saturday of the M April- Anything Goes
- Send a Smile for Kids 2W, 2E For Mums or Special Females 4 Kids (W2 of 2)
- Sending Paw Prints - M, 2nd Sat, pet themed thank you cards - April- Pet Themed Thank You Cards with Green
- Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers 2W, C10 S is for Silly (W2 of 2)
- Sketch Saturday W, 3E - #458 - Sketch* (See Below)
- Sweet Stampin W, 2E, include stamping Mellow Yellow
It is very hard for us to follow up on comments when there is no contact information. If we get something wrong, or you have a question, PLEASE email us at email@example.com Thanks
We, the Paper Playful team of "volunteers", would like to remind everyone that these posts are brought to you in our precious "spare" time.
Many of us have full time jobs & families but willingly give up what little time we have left in our day to bring you updated lists of challenges.
We cannot guarantee to have them done by a specific time of day as life often gets in the way. The challenges we list for you also update at different times of the day.
Please understand that the volunteers come from all corners of the globe & late in the day with one person may be early in the day for another! Remember also, the time we spend updating these posts for you is time we could be crafting!
We are human & although we do our very best, we can sometimes make mistakes. Please forgive us for this!
ThanksThe VOLUNTEERS of Paper Playful